Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hempennaise


This is so good I don't know how I've lived without it for so long! I was licking the blender clean it was soooo good! Seriously! LOL I started with the recipe from The Hempnut Health and Cookbook by Richard Rose & Brigitte Mars, and I doubled it and added some dill. Try it and you will be addicted too!

4 TBLS hulled hemp seed (may be called "shelled" in some areas)
4 TBLS lemon juice (I used fresh squeezed...nothing like the real thing! ;)
1/4 cup olive or hemp oil (I used hemp...gotta go green!)
1/4 tsp sea salt (I prefer the pink Himalayan full of nutrients kind, but use what you like!)
1/4-1/2 tsp dill (optional, if using, more if dried, less if fresh)

Powder the hemp seed in blender/food processor (a food processor works best, trust me!) Add lemon juice and blend until smooth. With running (low speed) gradually add in oil until thick. Add salt and dill (if using) and pulse until completely Incorporated. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment